We are a passionate team, focused on building something special. We are highly skilled and open to learning and growing. We have a culture of serving and giving back.
We are providing stunning websites and cross media marketing formats (campaigns) for our clients. We’re also developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay great wages, have wonderful working conditions and we work with the best.
This position is based in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
We are seeking a second talented and passionate Art Director to lead a team of designers to create and inspire a design culture that is continuously expanding and providing high quality content for our national and international clients. We will be developing high end advertisement media formats for print and online, and may also include product design or interior design which will encompass a full service corporate package.
We want someone with an eye, brain and heart for design and a passion for the process of creation.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually for print and web
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, a theater, television, or film set
- Secure the corporate design/ identity
- Responsibility for the overall visual aspect of media campaigns
- Coordinate with clients to develop an artistic approach and style
- Present designs to clients for approval
- Installation and management of work flows (prepress; data processing)
- Supervise and train design staff
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography and graphics developed by team members
- Coordinate activities with the team and other artistic or creative departments
- Develop detailed budgets and project timelines (in coordination with other teams in the organization)
Qualifications and training required
At least 4 years experience in a similar role working in advertising agency or publisher.
We would like you to supply evidence of your work, or a portfolio preferably.
Our ideal team member in this role has a constant urge to create, a passion for design, art and an innovation driven mind and the following:
- A high conceptual understanding of design in multiple formats
- Professional level in the Adobe Software
- Professional level in Prepress
- A good understanding of marketing
- You enjoy working with and leading a group of creatives
- You have sublime communication and time management skills
- You love the challenge of working with an international team for international clients
- You’re a really nice person
We pay great wages with a bonus structure and wage increases, and other very attractive working conditions.
We are happy to negotiate a start date with you.
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”false”]
If you have general questions please contact us here.